Patriotism or ......

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
AS YOU MAY ALREADY KNOW, IT IS A SIN FOR A TALIBAN MALE TO SEE ANY WOMAN OTHER THAN HIS WIFE NAKED AND THAT HE MUST COMMIT SUICIDE IF HE DOES. SO, THIS SATURDAY AT 4 P.M. EASTERN TIME, ALL AMERICAN WOMEN ARE ASKED TO WALK OUT OF THEIR HOUSES COMPLETELY NAKED TO HELP WEED OUT ANY NEIGHBORHOOD TERRORISTS. CIRCLING YOUR BLOCK FOR ONE HOUR IS RECOMMENDED FOR THIS ANTI-TERRORIST EFFORT. ALL MEN ARE TO POSITION THEMSELVES IN LAWN CHAIRS IN FRONT OF THEIR HOUSES TO PROVE THEY ARE NOT TALIBAN AND TO DEMONSTRATE THAT THEY THINK IT'S OKAY TO SEE WOMEN OTHER THAN THEIR WIVES NUDE AND TO SHOW SUPPORT FOR ALL AMERICAN WOMEN. AND SINCE THE TALIBAN ALSO DOES NOT APPROVE OF ALCOHOL, A COLD 6-PACK AT YOUR SIDE IS FURTHER
PROOF OF YOUR ANTI-TALIBAN SENTIMENT. THE AMERICAN GOVERNMENT
APPRECIATES YOUR EFFORTS TO ROOT OUT TERRORISTS AND
APPLAUDS YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THIS ANTI-TERRORIST ACTIVITY.
GOD BLESS AMERICA. IT IS YOUR PATRIOTIC DUTY TO PASS THIS ON.

Since this would be a voluntary excercise by American females, similar to the various previous projects around the country in which nude females spelled out the word "Peace", I think it's absolutely wonderful. Even more so because, unlike the 'peace' efforts, it actively involves men at more than the "share pics via email' level.

What's more, it addresses the problem more comprehensively- targetting dangerous idiots both foreign AND domestic. After all, the first groups driven to such moronic terrorist extremes that they attacked America were home-grown so-called Christians, and they, too, believe females and the female body are inherent sources of evil.

I applaud this campaign to root the last vestiges of Homo Erectus culture from our Sapiens Sapiens gene pool, and would like to be the first to volunteer to serve as a Block Monitor for the event. If given proper notice, I will provide water and/or body-moisterizer spray services to any participants to ensure they remain properly hydrated in Memphis' brutal Summer climes, and, being a photographic hobbyist, would be sincerely flattered to immortalize the event on film for any participants whom would so wish.

:shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead:

Y'all get on my nerves.

:p :lol: ;) :p :lol:

:moon2:

Originally posted by LadyinOrange@Jun 3, 2004 11:49 PM
:moon2:

You see, this is why men are confused, and are having so much trouble evolving past the "realize feminism is technically a good idea" stage.

First a she-male tells you she's annoyed 'cause you like the sight of nekkid women.

Then she shows you her butt.

A SHE-MALE????

I beg your pardon!!

I am all female and that's not MY butt! That "moon" smilie is Freaky's alter ego.

:biteme:

:lolup:

Originally posted by LadyinOrange@Jun 4, 2004 12:12 AM
That "moon" smilie is Freaky's alter ego.

Not to ignore your previous objections, but the above quote, coming from someone with much more time on this board and therefore a much closer relationship with the man, frankly begs a host of more interesting questions....

Is it a Jekyll & Hyde "thing"?

Does he have a phobia involving soap and showers?

Is it significant that his "breakaway" psychological self chose a relatively reserved and apparently blushing butt rather than :shakeit:

Can his "alter-ego" be triggered, like a post-hypnotic suggestion, and, if so, what is the current market rate for said trigger?

Is his work schedule such that, willingly or unwillingly, he could work parties?

Originally posted by vol_freak@Jun 2, 2004 9:31 PM
AS YOU MAY ALREADY KNOW, IT IS A SIN FOR A TALIBAN MALE TO SEE ANY WOMAN OTHER THAN HIS WIFE NAKED AND THAT HE MUST COMMIT SUICIDE IF HE DOES. SO, THIS SATURDAY AT 4 P.M. EASTERN TIME, ALL AMERICAN WOMEN ARE ASKED TO WALK OUT OF THEIR HOUSES COMPLETELY NAKED TO HELP WEED OUT ANY NEIGHBORHOOD TERRORISTS. CIRCLING YOUR BLOCK FOR ONE HOUR IS RECOMMENDED FOR THIS ANTI-TERRORIST EFFORT. ALL MEN ARE TO POSITION THEMSELVES IN LAWN CHAIRS IN FRONT OF THEIR HOUSES TO PROVE THEY ARE NOT TALIBAN AND TO DEMONSTRATE THAT THEY THINK IT'S OKAY TO SEE WOMEN OTHER THAN THEIR WIVES NUDE AND TO SHOW SUPPORT FOR ALL AMERICAN WOMEN. AND SINCE THE TALIBAN ALSO DOES NOT APPROVE OF ALCOHOL, A COLD 6-PACK AT YOUR SIDE IS FURTHER
PROOF OF YOUR ANTI-TALIBAN SENTIMENT. THE AMERICAN GOVERNMENT
APPRECIATES YOUR EFFORTS TO ROOT OUT TERRORISTS AND
APPLAUDS YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THIS ANTI-TERRORIST ACTIVITY.
GOD BLESS AMERICA. IT IS YOUR PATRIOTIC DUTY TO PASS THIS ON.

i would be more than happy to participate in this endeavor. i would even count it as my patriotic duty to provide massages to any females that may be having any muscle cramps, and i would also offer my services as the water boy...in case they got overheated and needed coooling off.

LadyinOrange! I thought you were more patriotic than that :blink:

Have you heard from Tool lately?

Ken the Orange

Originally posted by KentheOrange@Jun 7, 2004 11:23 PM
LadyinOrange! I thought you were more patriotic than that :blink:

Have you heard from Tool lately?

Ken the Orange

Hi Ken!! I happen to be VERY patriotic!! I just have no need to be nekkid to prove it. :p

No, I haven't heard from Tewlman. Hope he is okay. Have YOU heard from Brownie??

VN Store

Back