Patrick Mahomes

Johnnyreb#VFL

Work like heck
Not only is he gunning to break our beloved Peyton Manning’s nfl regular season td record 😆 , this cat is throwing no look passes and nonchalantly throwing tds like it’s nobodys business. He is a millennial, but he knows what the kids want. But I am concerned.

This dude is in the NFL. NFL defenses do not take to kindly to that kind of behavior. Yeah I know, just stop it then. Well, wait until the playoffs. Clearly KC is in, I just hope that whole bounty gate that deprived us of a Manning Favre Colts Vikings Super Bowl is a thing of the past. But I doubt it is. Players will take it upon themselves to make their presence felt. I just have this gut feeling that PM (Mahomes) is going to get his soon if he continues this cockiness. Or he will get to the playoffs and realize arrogance is a dangerous move, and start playing accordingly, a little gun shy.

PS
I’m not hating. This dude makes it look easy. I think he is good for the young fans. I’m actually a little bit of a fan. Maybe this is what makes him tick. But I’m telling you, come playoff football, I don’t care if he beat the same team by 50 a month ago, the game slows down and you and your team take big hits. Will he rally? Will he be a one and done type of season player? Or is he in it for the long haul.

PPS
He is a Texas kid and I have a good friend that played middle school ball with him there. Said he was okay 😂

FS alter?

Bears could have traded back and had Mahomes. Instead, they traded up and took Trubisky. Bears would be winning the next 3 SB's with Mahomes and all those draft picks.

you can say you're not hating, but you're certainly reaching for something to hate. The only thing stopping the Chiefs is the newly created RB problem and the Andy Reid factor.

you can say you're not hating, but you're certainly reaching for something to hate. The only thing stopping the Chiefs is the newly created RB problem and the Andy Reid factor.

That D is dead last in passing ypg, 25th in rushing ypg and 28th in point pg. I think that's a pretty big concern in the playoffs.

That D is dead last in passing ypg, 25th in rushing ypg and 28th in point pg. I think that's a pretty big concern in the playoffs.
fair. I was only thinking offensively. Mahomes' actions won't affect them.

I think Mahomes' propensity toward risk when a safer option is available will be his undoing. Gunslinging is great and all, but to succeed long term and in the post season, you have to play smart over playing splashy. Sometimes you are better off going with the safe 7 yard curl instead of the 25 yard deep seam even if it looks like that is open.

VN Store

Back