Pat vs. Texas coaching staff

Stork1

Anyone know anything about Pat vs. DeMoss? Noticed her 90 degree left turn after speaking briefly w/ head coach only! Not like her.

I wonder whatever happened with DeMoss and why she just up and resigned as HC at Kentucky a few years ago...I never did hear a story on that...Was very odd she would just up and take an asst's job at Texas when she is a quality head coach and had the cats going in the right direction...Strange indeed

I wonder whatever happened with DeMoss and why she just up and resigned as HC at Kentucky a few years ago...I never did hear a story on that...Was very odd she would just up and take an asst's job at Texas when she is a quality head coach and had the cats going in the right direction...Strange indeed
Same type of thing that happened to Bear Bryant when he was at Kentucky. Adolph Rupp was given a new Cadillac for his winning ways and Bear Bryant was given a new cigarette lighter for his. Didn't seem quite fair to Bear and he moved on. I think Micky felt the same way.

VN Store

Back