Pat Summitt . . . What You Won't Find on Facebook

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
Head coach Pat Summitt sat down for a few moments with Mike DeCourcy of the Sporting News Today for an inside look at some things you might not know.

More...

That's interesting stuff. Surprised by the Hillary Clinton comment in a way, I figure if Pat was Hillary for a day she'd castrate Bill.

I always enjoy reading things that give us small, even if insignificant, insights into the life of Pat Summitt.

Head coach Pat Summitt sat down for a few moments with Mike DeCourcy of the Sporting News Today for an inside look at some things you might not know.

More...
8 wins from 1000 career wins, what an accomplishment. If this were men's basketball you couldn't turn on your tv without hearing this.

It's extremely unfortunate that she's a Nancy Grace fan, but I think I can forgive her. :question:

8 wins from 1000 career wins, what an accomplishment. If this were men's basketball you couldn't turn on your tv without hearing this.

1000 career wins is a stat that boggles the mind. People often say this about records and I usually disagree but: I don't think anyone is going to ever catch her mark in college basketball. It just isn't even possible these days with how long it takes to get a head coaching job at school that can be successful, and then how hard it is to maintain success.

VN Store

Back