Pat Summitt Shrine

GAVol

Overrated
Staff member
It's kind of dead tonight, but I thought Pat deserved some sort of mention.

Looks good right now - up by 13.

:pat:

Pat does rule ...A class act and she always has her players in the game. :bow: :bow:

This pisses me off, I'm getting the OSU-Maryland game.

Why wouldnt Tennessee's game not be nationally televised? I know I live in Ohio so I'm getting the regional coverage but damn, this is another milestone and a huge thing for womens basketball, put the darn regional coverage aside and just show the Tennessee game.

They did that to me the other night. That's just the way it is in the early rounds. Nothing is national.

I'm sure they'll bring you back for the ending.

Originally posted by GAVol@Mar 23, 2005 12:01 AM
They did that to me the other night. That's just the way it is in the early rounds. Nothing is national.

I'm sure they'll bring you back for the ending.

I didnt mind it too much yesterday, it was just another game and it was an ass-kicking.

But tonight is different, it's to become the all-time D-1 leader in wins, that's pretty big and I hope they switch back for the ending and all the postgame.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

:fworks: :fworks: :fworks: :fworks: :fworks:

CONGRATS PAT!!! :good: :rocks: :pepper: :good: :rocks: :pepper: :fworks: :baloon: :fworks: :baloon: :fworks: :baloon: :fworks: :baloon: :fworks: :baloon: :pat: :pat: :pat: :fworks: :baloon:

Way to go, Pat! Awesome, just plain AWESOME!!!!!!!

:pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :pepper:

:rocks: :rocks: :rocks: :rocks: :rocks: :rocks: :rocks:

:fworks: :fworks: :fworks: :fworks: :fworks: :fworks: :fworks: :baloon: :baloon: :baloon: :baloon: :baloon: :baloon: :baloon:

CONGRATS PAT!!!! :groupwave: :pat: :fworks: :fworks: :fworks: :fworks: :baloon: :baloon:

It's a great day to be a "VOL FAN!" :thumbsup: While #880 was "sweet ", it will be even sweeter if she gets four more wins in the WNCAA. :thumbsup: National Champions, baby! :thumbsup: :good: Way to go Lady Vols! It's not about the coach, it's about the team! :thumbsup: There have been some good players over the time she's been there to get Pat where she is now. SOS (strength of schedule) helps too-Texas, UConn, Georgia, Texas Tech, La. Tech, Notre Dame, Stanford-just to name a few! Each of these teams have won WNCAA National Championships over the past twenty years.

VN Store

Back