Pat Forde

:zeitung_lesen:
I dunno, he could still type while doing that. Actually, he might prefer to sit down when he types.

Well do u agree with him on giving TN a C+ on the hire of CLK? I was a little quistionable about it at first , but the more I here CLK speak and the path he is wanting to take this program I like what I here.:zeitung_lesen:

:zeitung_lesen:

Well do u agree with him on giving TN a C+ on the hire of CLK? I was a little quistionable about it at first , but the more I here CLK speak and the path he is wanting to take this program I like what I here.:zeitung_lesen:

After Kiffin tweaked Spurrier's nose yesterday I'm truly glad we got him.Never had a definite replacement in mind,just knew we needed a change.We now have fire at BB AND FB!!!!!Sic 'em Kiffin!!!!!!!!!!

After Kiffin tweaked Spurrier's nose yesterday I'm truly glad we got him.Never had a definite replacement in mind,just knew we needed a change.We now have fire at BB AND FB!!!!!Sic 'em Kiffin!!!!!!!!!!

:good!::rock::clapping::superman:

Giving MSU an A, while grading Kiffin a C+ doesn't make sense to me.

Well, the A for MSU had more to do with what they could expect to get. MSU was not going to get anywhere near a big name HC to come to Starkville. That is just not a good job. They managed to get a known name that is easy to sell because he comes from UF and they are the hottest team in college the last 3 years.

VN Store

Back