Passley Decommits from Vols

Hmmm....that's news to me. I assume it's because of the dismissal of Tony Passley.

Is he even that good where he can de-commit from a top program such as UT?... i mean where is he goin to change his commit to now?... Carson Newman? haha :)

Figured that was coming with Tony getting kicked off the team. Oh well, what are you gonna do?

We dropped him after he got kicked out of HS(Cordell). We should have never bothered with either of them.

We dropped him after he got kicked out of HS(Cordell). We should have never bothered with either of them.

I agree. If you can't make the grades in high school, you're probably not going to make them in college, either.

Frees up a scholly for a big-time recruit, too ... adios Passleys.

The way Pearl is recruiting, I think Passley might have had trouble cracking the starting lineup. I think that his opportunity cost outweighed his value.

I think he could have played but at what cost, this guy has front page (not the sports page either) headache written all over him

222379.jpg

anyone think we will still get him or is he going somewhere else?

has anyone seen him play?

he's gotta be better than his brother....but since his brother is no longer with the team, we have no chance with him

he's already reneged on his verbal commitment...and we're not recruiting him any longer.

Pike junior Cordell Passley has withdrawn his oral commitment to Tennessee and reopened his college search. Passley, who was suspended from the Pike team in January, will transfer to a prep school for his senior year, his mother, Sheila Passley, said. She added that Tennessee was still high on her son's list but he wanted to consider all his options

still high on the list?

I think his interest in UT is probably stronger than UT's interest in him at this point.

I'm afraid that if he doesn't leave in good standing its gonna hurt our scholarships next season. I hate that he had to leave, but it's for the best and his brother reconsidering is for the best too because he wasn't improving like we thought that he would.

VN Store

Back