Party in Dayton

ejb8910

Does anyone know if there will be a party at UD before the game? When I went to Greensboro the party was awesome!!

I haven't heard of any, but I wouldn't mind having a few of us organize one maybe at a local bar. Have a safe trip, and welcome to my home town, Dayton, Ohio! GO VOLS

I.m sure if anyone just heads down to the UD ghetto there will probably be more than a few groups of people lettin loose. Flannigans will more than likely be busy with out-of-towners too. Hope to see ya there!! Gotta work 3rds this week but I would like to get to the practice and see if I can get some sigs.

Last year the UT Alumni and Friends had a breakfast in Birmingham but I havent heard about anything like that this year.

I know for a fact that there is no Alumni association here in Dayton, so that could be why.

I haven't heard of any, but I wouldn't mind having a few of us organize one maybe at a local bar. Have a safe trip, and welcome to my home town, Dayton, Ohio! GO VOLS
You're too young to get in a bar... :eek:lol:

Glad to hear you were able to get a room there. Have a nice walk across the road to the arena. The hotel is no more than 1 year old, so I'm sure it is very nice. What time are you planning on heading in to the arena?

It's actually not booked up, so I'm pretty surprised.

It's really nice though. Like 32" HD TVs in every room, a bar, a restaurant, ..etc.

Not too sure about what time we're gonna head over. Probably as soon as the arena opens. Maybe a little earlier to try to find some cheap tickets for the night session too.

I am on my way and pumped to be attending my first UT NCAA tourney game. Let's get them pokes!
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Glad to hear you are coming zehr. We are leaving to head down to the arena in about 35 minutes.

Glad to hear you are coming zehr. We are leaving to head down to the arena in about 35 minutes.

Can't get your PMs on my mobile. I'm at the Marriott across the river. Llet me know what everyones doing that's not heading back to Ktown. I think we're heading down to Brown St.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

VN Store

Back