Parking question: Anyone in G17 last year?

VFLCodyGBO

WGWTFA
Any reviews on ease of entry/exit? Familiar with location, seems like it’d be a bear to leave after a game.

I parked there for a game last year since the guy I bought tickets from gave me a parking pass. Getting out of the structure wasn't a big deal really (it's a parking garage so my standard is based on that). My issue was that they would not let you turn left on Cumberland to get to Alcoa Highway and were making everyone turn right and into the madhouse of everyone on one road. You may have better luck if you are familiar with road closures or know your way around town.

Me, being from Nashville and not getting out there much, hated the leaving aspect. Not having the car be a bajillion degrees when you got in was nice and all but I do not plan on parking there again even if I have a parking pass. I am in search of an easy exit lot for games next year. I am going to have to go back through responses to a thread I made asking about parking a few months ago to figure out a better location.

Any reviews on ease of entry/exit? Familiar with location, seems like it’d be a bear to leave after a game.
Best to ride a horse and avoid having to deal with a vehicle entirely. You can park horse trailer around Sequoyah Hills and ride in from there.

Reactions: VFL_JB
EZ in/out is not part of garage parking. It is rarely "painful" but usually slow and tedious. The longer the walk to the car means the quicker you get out because some of the speed freaks that head out at half-time are out of the way.

Reactions: JacketVol

VN Store

Back