Parking pass question.

Where is the AG center? I received an email and advised the AG center is most likely where My spot would be. I don’t recall if it’s walking distance or….

Where is the AG center? I received an email and advised the AG center is most likely where My spot would be. I don’t recall if it’s walking distance or….

If you turn off of Alcoa Hwy onto Neyland Drive and go under the bridge, it is on your left off of Johnson Drive..

Can anyone tell me where you can find your donor ranking on the new site? Just asking before I call the athletic department.

Reactions: ATC_VOL
It’s about 1.2 to 1.5 miles from the stadium. About a 26-30 min walk according to Google maps. You can ride a shuttle to and from the stadium. Going to the stadium on the shuttle is a breeze but getting back is a little longer process.
Ag campus is located right at the UT Veterinary Medical Center.

Reactions: vol94
Can anyone tell me where you can find your donor ranking on the new site? Just asking before I call the athletic department.
Up until Thursday or Friday you could have logged into your AllVols account and it was right on the main page. Now they have merged the two accounts to one Ticketmaster formatted account. I have not seen where it shows your donor account information on the new Allvols or Ticketmaster account. I’m assuming they are still merging all the information. Since like I said last week it was sorta 2 separate accounts or sites. You may have to do exactly what you said and call if you want it.

Reactions: JacketVol and vol94
It’s about 1.2 to 1.5 miles from the stadium. About a 26-30 min walk according to Google maps. You can ride a shuttle to and from the stadium. Going to the stadium on the shuttle is a breeze but getting back is a little longer process.
Ag campus is located right at the UT Veterinary Medical Center.

Does the shuttle make numerous trips back and forth or just once to and from? Idk if it’s worth purchasing the parking pass.

Up until Thursday or Friday you could have logged into your AllVols account and it was right on the main page. Now they have merged the two accounts to one Ticketmaster formatted account. I have not seen where it shows your donor account information on the new Allvols or Ticketmaster account. I’m assuming they are still merging all the information. Since like I said last week it was sorta 2 separate accounts or sites. You may have to do exactly what you said and call if you want it.

Good catch. I had two profiles and Meg @ UT had to merge into one. I would just tel anyone with questions to call.

Just posted a response to another poster’s comments. I’d call UT and and ask any and all questions since they are merging profiles. They didn’t merge mine until I asked (a few times) why I didn’t see proof of my season tickets’ order.

Reactions: JacketVol
Does the shuttle make numerous trips back and forth or just once to and from? Idk if it’s worth purchasing the parking pass.
The shuttles make constant runs back and forth from I think about an hour or hour and a half before the game. Then runs for about an 45 min to an hour after. Like I said it’s not a bad deal to get to the game because not all 100,000 are going to the game at the same time. It’s going back that you will have to wait on shuttles. There will be a line to go back because a lot of people are leaving at the same time. You don’t want to leave early just to catch the shuttle before the line is long. Some people actually walk back from what I’m told. Some folks especially the handicapped find this lot very appealing since they have the shuttles.

Last edited:
Reactions: vol94 and JacketVol
The shuttles make constant runs back and forth from I think about an hour or hour and a half before the game. Then runs for about an 45 min to an hour after. Like I said it’s not a bad deal to get to the game because not all 100,000 are going to the game at the same time. It’s going back that you will have to wait on shuttles. There will be a line to go back because a lot of people are leaving at the same time. You don’t want to leave early just to catch the shuttle before the line is long. Some people actually walk back from what I’m told. Some folks especially the handicapped find this lot very appealing since they have the shuttles.

Parking is horrible at UT. I’ve paid $40-$50 in the past, think around the Fort area.

I rather not rely on a bus or trolley due to the long lines, etc.

Parking is horrible at UT. I’ve paid $40-$50 in the past, think around the Fort area.

I rather not rely on a bus or trolley due to the long lines, etc.
We’ve never had a single problem parking in any lot of choice because we love tailgating and go early. Don’t try to park 2 hours before kickoff and you’ll never have an issue. Enjoy the entire experience.

Reactions: vol94
We’ve never had a single problem parking in any lot of choice because we love tailgating and go early. Don’t try to park 2 hours before kickoff and you’ll never have an issue. Enjoy the entire experience.

Appreciate the advice.

FWIW, I've walked back to Ag many times. Unless its raining or something, its not a bad walk at all. Maybe 20-25 min max.

It lets the traffic thin a little and you wind down after the game.

What is the best parking lot/garage available for Priority lll level donors?
To me it’s 7A with rank of 1765 but some would prefer G1 rank 1268 G3 rank 1421 because of 0.2 miles a garage and G16 is a little further just little over 0.5 miles with rank of 2346 to get in. If you’re interested in these you better been donating a long time with 2 tickets in lowers or have had at least 4 tickets in lower levels for last 10 years at least to get in these parking sections or have great seats that doesn’t exceed of 5k.

Reactions: 1utfbfan
To me it’s 7A with rank of 1765 but some would prefer G1 rank 1268 G3 rank 1421 because of 0.2 miles a garage and G16 is a little further just little over 0.5 miles with rank of 2346 to get in. If you’re interested in these you better been donating a long time with 2 tickets in lowers or have had at least 4 tickets in lower levels for last 10 years at least to get in these parking sections or have great seats that doesn’t exceed of 5k.

So basically donor rank >5,000 are you pretty much out of luck? Any idea just how many total parking passes are available? Thanks for posting the info.

So basically donor rank >5,000 are you pretty much out of luck? Any idea just how many total parking passes are available? Thanks for posting the info.
Those sections in Priority 3 that’s the best you get and you only can get in if your rank is super high. If you get those decent places you better be donating around 3k-4K or better. I have went to games for years but started donating since 05 in uppers most time but got lowers at times but now donating 4 in X1 and my rank is only 6300.

Reactions: KnoxLandcruiser
Selecting parking pass and the lot I have been in the past few years (C7) is not available. Selection process this year is not live and no info on lots you are likely to qualify. I called TN Fund and two of the locations I might be able to get in are garages G17 on Lake Ave, and C21 (White Ave). Any experience with getting in and out of these lots? Thanks for help.

Selecting parking pass and the lot I have been in the past few years (C7) is not available. Selection process this year is not live and no info on lots you are likely to qualify. I called TN Fund and two of the locations I might be able to get in are garages G17 on Lake Ave, and C21 (White Ave). Any experience with getting in and out of these lots? Thanks for help.
C21 is cool, right by the strip, and decent tailgating

VN Store

Back