Parking pass question.

1725gatorhater

Does anyone know if grandfathered season ticket holders in past got premium parking like G10, C15, 7A or 11th street?

Does anyone know if grandfathered season ticket holders in past got premium parking like G10, C15, 7A or 11th street?
Has nothing to do with if you were grandfathered or not. Parking goes by priority level and donor rank. If they were grandfathered in then they were either paying no donation or a reduced donation. So as the years went by their donor rank went up not down. Also once the priority level was introduced that moved some of them to say priority II or III parking passes that were not as desirable. I know a 40yr season ticket holder that did pay a reduced donation and they went from G10, that they were in for a lot of years to G4 then to G1 then to G16. Not sure if that helps.

Last edited:
Has nothing to do with if you were grandfathered or not. Parking goes by priority level and donor rank. If they were grandfathered in then they were either paying no donation or a reduced donation. So as the years went by their donor rank went up not down. Also once the priority level was introduced that moved some of them to say priority II or III parking passes that were not as desirable. I know a 40yr season ticket holder that did pay a reduced donation and they went from G10, that they were in for a lot of years to G4 then to G1 then to G16. Not sure if that helps.
Thanks for information. I didn’t know if they still had the good ole boy system or actually went by points system like they been telling for nearly 20 years of being a donor. I am hoping to get at least 11th Street garage. Although I been a donor for years I have been inconsistent getting lesser seats at times not helping my donor rank and points and best parking has been G17. I am at 5500 and got 147 points when I made a donation and tickets a few months ago and hoping it will go down enough to get decent parking that’s not in the cluster near the strip.

Thanks for information. I didn’t know if they still had the good ole boy system or actually went by points system like they been telling for nearly 20 years of being a donor. I am hoping to get at least 11th Street garage. Although I been a donor for years I have been inconsistent getting lesser seats at times not helping my donor rank and points and best parking has been G17. I am at 5500 and got 147 points when I made a donation and tickets a few months ago and hoping it will go down enough to get decent parking that’s not in the cluster near the strip.
i may be able to find you an 11th street

Reactions: 1725gatorhater
I'd be interested in 11th st.?
We will have a couple extra 11th st passes available. Or should I say we have in the past. Since no parking assignment has been done yet. We have no idea what the landscape looks like. Just text me your info and I can let you know when we see what we have coming. 865-233-6788

I think the parking process will be pushed back a little this year. With all the selection processes for Lower West Club and the West Chairback seats as well as the switchover to Ticketmaster, The ticket office as well as the TN Fund is busy right now. Also factor in the relocation process for all season ticket holders as well. If you purchased season tickets expect a email to purchase parking. Once the deadline has passed you will receive another email for the selection process dates.

The opportunity to get a spot. That's about it. 🙂 But hey, I'll take it! Specially if I know I'm guaranteed a spot and don't have to stress about getting there early enough to find parking every game!
Your not guaranteed a pass. If you read the email it says, if demand exceeds supply they may not be able to fulfill all orders. Not saying it will happen, but I think with all the extra parking passes for the Lower West Club and Patio area in the North Endzone. Parking will change some from past years. I don’t think anyone knows how it will look until the process is complete this year. Then we may have at least a idea of which lot or pass will fall in what priority and donor rank.

Reactions: ATC_VOL
Your not guaranteed a pass. If you read the email it says, if demand exceeds supply they may not be able to fulfill all orders. Not saying it will happen, but I think with all the extra parking passes for the Lower West Club and Patio area in the North Endzone. Parking will change some from past years. I don’t think anyone knows how it will look until the process is complete this year. Then we may have at least a idea of which lot or pass will fall in what priority and donor rank.
That's why I said it was an opportunity to get a spot. My other comment was saying I'd rather pay for a spot no matter where it is (if I get one), instead of driving up every game day not knowing where we are going to park.

My worry is we tailgate with about 30 of us, no way we get lots anywhere close to each other. Wish this was like away tickets and you pay after you’re chosen, that way you know what lot you’re getting.

That's why I said it was an opportunity to get a spot. My other comment was saying I'd rather pay for a spot no matter where it is (if I get one), instead of driving up every game day not knowing where we are going to park.
Yea I realized my mistakes and never got back to post a reply. I’m sorry about that. Just the way I read it and after it going back thru my brain I thought sorta exactly what you said. Sometimes it pays to wait and reply to someone’s post after you’ve read it a few times and realized the context. I see where your at now. Again my apologies.

Reactions: vollygirl
My worry is we tailgate with about 30 of us, no way we get lots anywhere close to each other. Wish this was like away tickets and you pay after you’re chosen, that way you know what lot you’re getting.
Check with the TN Fund tomorrow because In the past you can pay the $175 for the pass, go thru the selection process and once your pass is allotted you can still return it for a refund. As long as it’s before the first game. If I’m understanding your reply right. Now that was before Ticketmaster but I’m thinking it still applies. We returned a couple basketball parking passes over the years after we received them because they weren’t the lot we wanted.

Check with the TN Fund tomorrow because In the past you can pay the $175 for the pass, go thru the selection process and once your pass is allotted you can still return it for a refund. As long as it’s before the first game. If I’m understanding your reply right. Now that was before Ticketmaster but I’m thinking it still applies. We returned a couple basketball parking passes over the years after we received them because they weren’t the lot we wanted.
Great to know. I’ll call them today.

Yea I realized my mistakes and never got back to post a reply. I’m sorry about that. Just the way I read it and after it going back thru my brain I thought sorta exactly what you said. Sometimes it pays to wait and reply to someone’s post after you’ve read it a few times and realized the context. I see where your at now. Again my apologies.
No worries. I'm queen of jumping the gun. The evidence of that is all over this site. lol

Will the parking pass assignment not be done like it was before? If they are going to be on ticketmaster, how would we get credit for our rank and donation level?

VN Store

Back