Parking Pass football season 2022

I need g10T or G5-30 for Ball State. I may have a regular G10 to trade. But definitely need Ball State.

UT sent out another email yesterday that they extended time for parking passes. Just fyi.

Last edited:
I didn’t get the email, can you tell me what it said exactly. Thanks
Reminder:
2022 Football Parking Pass Requests are now available!

Good Afternoon from Rocky Top,

2022 Football season parking pass requests are still available. Please click the button below to access your Tennessee Fund account via Ticketmaster.

To access your parking invoice, please see the below steps:
  1. Select "Sign In" in the top right-hand corner
  2. Sign in using your email address and password on file
    • If you have not logged in to our Tennessee Fund Ticketmaster site before, please select "Sign Up" towards the bottom of the pop-up
    • From there, you will use your email address you have on file with us and follow the prompts
  3. Once you are signed in, please click on "Renew & Invoice" in the top left-hand corner
  4. Select the invoice for 2022 Football Parking
All Tennessee Fund members at the $100 contribution level or above that purchase football season tickets are eligible to request football season parking passes. Please remember that you are NOT required to purchase parking, this is optional. Should parking requests exceed supply, it is possible that not all parking requests will be fulfilled.

The selection of parking locations will take place in mid-July. Please be on the lookout for additional information.

If you have any questions regarding your parking, please contact the Tennessee Fund office at tnfund@utk.edu or set-up a Calendly Appointment using the button below!
Thank you for your loyal support of Tennessee Athletics and Go Vols!

The Tennessee Fund Team

Last edited:

VN Store

Back