Parking for home games this season?

GiveEmSix

I'm obviously a glutton for punishment and I purchased tickets before the season started to the Florida game, promising my kids that I would take them. I have been going to games since 1997, but always with a parking pass.
What is the parking situation this season with reduced capacity? Where to you recommend parking without a pass for a 68 year old, 39 year old and 2 kids (11 &8)?

The municipal garages in downtown like Market Square and State Street are free and have plenty of availability but that leaves you with a good walk. Could Uber from there or catch one of the trolleys operated by the city. Not sure which route would take you to campus but those are still operating. The students are gone after Thanksgiving so there should be street parking on campus.

I'm obviously a glutton for punishment and I purchased tickets before the season started to the Florida game, promising my kids that I would take them. I have been going to games since 1997, but always with a parking pass.
What is the parking situation this season with reduced capacity? Where to you recommend parking without a pass for a 68 year old, 39 year old and 2 kids (11 &8)?
No buses, no KAT buses from civic coliseum or old city. Uber has drop off spots near neyland and is very easy in and out. Must have a parking pass to park in UT garages and lots.

The municipal garages in downtown like Market Square and State Street are free and have plenty of availability but that leaves you with a good walk. Could Uber from there or catch one of the trolleys operated by the city. Not sure which route would take you to campus but those are still operating. The students are gone after Thanksgiving so there should be street parking on campus.
This is good advice, but be careful with Uber/Lyft. During football games they implement event pricing and its really expensive

There's a Methodist church on Cumberland that charges $20. While the walk to campus is uphill, not too bad.

Reactions: 91Vol

VN Store

Back