Pardons?

Generally those that seek to subvert the will of the American people and overturn elections while attacking American institutions are deservedly viewed negatively and should be investigated, whether in or out of office.

But that’s just my opinion.
You investigated the hell out of Russian collusion last time.

The pardon has to be accepted. Though it would be typical for Trump to do something just for show.

In accepting Presidential pardon the pardoned person achkowledges they were guilty of the crime pardoned. Not sure how that would work in a preemptive pardon e. g. Trumps chili

PardonPalooza

I've been thinking about this, knowing that it's coming. Just a wild guess, but I'm thinking Trump will pardon several hundred, throwing in a roughly equal number of randos, in an attempt to distract from those whose azzes are being covered.

Anyway, get your picks in.

Here's my top 11:

Donald J Trump
Ivanka Trump
Donald Trump Jr
Eric Trump
Michael Flynn
Steve Bannon
Rudy
Andrew delke
Mike Pompeo
Steve Mnuchin
Louis Dejoy
Fify

Generally those that seek to subvert the will of the American people and overturn elections while attacking American institutions are deservedly viewed negatively and should be investigated, whether in or out of office.

But that’s just my opinion.
You should amend your opinion to include "only if they're Republicans" because I'm willing to bet you didn't object when the Dems were trying to find ways to invalidate the 2016 election. The GOP and those on the right are very much losing their minds right now, much like the left in 2016. It's sad to see. This is American politics. Both parties act basically the same, yet for some odd reason, each side always feels they are justified and their opponents are not.

Greenwald is making a pretty bold claim here. He better be able to back it up.

Glenn Greenwald Exposes Deep State Effort To Stop Trump Pardoning Edward Snowden And Julian Assange | ZeroHedge

They were making very clear to him explicitly clear Republican senators like Lindsey Graham and Marco Rubio and Mitch McConnell that if you do any of those things that you are considering doing, pardoning Assange and Snowden, declassifying JFK files, declassifying other secrets that should have been declassified long ago because they're from decades old treachery on the part of the US government, we will vote to impeach you. They had this leverage the sword of Damocles hanging over his head….

VN Store

Back