Paradise California Camp Fire

photovol

Anyone find it strange that many of the wild fires in Paradise Ca, seem to be a Forrest fire without the Forrest actually burning.
Many times the homes were reduced to absolutely nothing, while trees, shrubs and other items right beside the home were left pristine?
Cars parked in front of the homes were virtually toasted and melted, while plastic trash cans, wooden mail boxes and other items very close were left undisturbed?
I've never seen anything like this in my lifetime, it is so very strange indeed.

are you thinking this is something unique to the area?

Houses will typically make better fires than forests, at least if they are cared for.

in the forest what can catch fire will generally do so fast, and then the fire dies before it can catch bigger things like trees on fire. Strange as it is, the bigger the piece of wood the more difficult it is to burn. Or it has to be hotter. Building codes actually recognize that.

houses on the other hand will have plenty of things to burn around. ranging from the easy stuff, to the medium, to the larger, allowing a fire to stay in one place longer.

now I can't speak to any reasons why Paradise CA might be different. do you have some examples or stories? Pictures always help

Anyone find it strange that many of the wild fires in Paradise Ca, seem to be a Forrest fire without the Forrest actually burning.
Many times the homes were reduced to absolutely nothing, while trees, shrubs and other items right beside the home were left pristine?
Cars parked in front of the homes were virtually toasted and melted, while plastic trash cans, wooden mail boxes and other items very close were left undisturbed?
I've never seen anything like this in my lifetime, it is so very strange indeed.
Gatlinburg fire in 2016 was the same way. A cabin burnt to the ground had a cabin next to it without any damage. The wind fuels these fires while picking up hot ambers/small fires and rains them down. People that escaped it said it looked like it was raining fire.

are you thinking this is something unique to the area?

Houses will typically make better fires than forests, at least if they are cared for.

in the forest what can catch fire will generally do so fast, and then the fire dies before it can catch bigger things like trees on fire. Strange as it is, the bigger the piece of wood the more difficult it is to burn. Or it has to be hotter. Building codes actually recognize that.

houses on the other hand will have plenty of things to burn around. ranging from the easy stuff, to the medium, to the larger, allowing a fire to stay in one place longer.

now I can't speak to any reasons why Paradise CA might be different. do you have some examples or stories? Pictures always help

I was looking at YouTube video's and different info on YouTube where firemen said they had never seen anything like what they were seeing
Some conspiracy folks also had some interesting tape and videos showing strange anomalies, that will make you ask questions like the firemen

VN Store

Back