Paper tickets this season or e-tickets?

JuicyBrucey

Does anyone know what the tickets are going to be this season? I certainly don't want to pay a fortune only to get e-tickets. If I'm going to pay that kind of money, I at least need my souvenir.

Reactions: volfaninky
I used e-tickets last year and had no problems. Think there is some incentive this year to choose which is fine with me.

Reactions: JuicyBrucey
I don't have Vols tickets but I hope they really do offer the option. They really should have to, believe it or not, not everyone has a SmartPhone and the ability to utilize e-tickets.

I hate e-tickets. Lines entering Preds games been much slower as they have shifted to paperless.

They claim it is easier for everyone. I guess a lot of people are idiots and leave their ticket at the house when heading to the game. Or they misplace thousands of dollars worth of tickets and lose them.

They also claim it's to "ensure contactless entry". I have been to over 400 Predators games and maybe 5 or 6 times did the ticket scanner person physically touch my ticket.

It all is really for two reasons. 1) To save on printing cost for the facility 2) To make scalping outside the venue near impossible

Well, sorry, I went a bit nuts but felt like venting, at least it's a bit on topic.

There were paper tickets last year.
I expect. There will be paper tickets this year. They should laminate them all like Gv issued IDs. Come up with a clever marketing(Call it Your Volicense) strategy, and now the price just went up.

Does anyone know what the tickets are going to be this season? I certainly don't want to pay a fortune only to get e-tickets. If I'm going to pay that kind of money, I at least need my souvenir.
Do you have to show an ID to pick up season tickets? Asking for a friend here in Georgia

I would be surprised if there are ever paper tickets again.

Season ticket holders will have the option to receive commemorative "tickets," but what will actually get you i the stadium will be the digital tickets going forward.

VN Store

Back