Palmer Declares for NFL

Before long we will be like Marshall starting with a roster with only a handful of players.

*I am not saying this is a tragedy. And not making light of those that did. But I am just comparing if we get in really low numbers with not many players in return in portal then basically we will have a FCS roster number of scholarship players.

Strange move. Will he even get drafted?

Hard to say. If Juaun only got drafted in the 7th, I have a hard time seeing him as anything more than FA. Then again he may do well enough at the combine to get late round considerations.

Oh I don’t know, maybe because the program is falling completely apart?
The program has been falling apart for the past decade. Kiffin started the fire, Dools poured gasoline on it, then Botch built a brick oven around it to keep it as red hot as possible for the next chump. Losing Palmer is not a big deal, especially when you factor in the young talent we have at that position.

The program has been falling apart for the past decade. Kiffin started the fire, Dools poured gasoline on it, then Botch built a brick oven around it to keep it as red hot as possible for the next chump. Losing Palmer is not a big deal, especially when you factor in the young talent we have at that position.
You’re acting like this is an isolated incident. This follows Morris transferring and others. Was the rock you’ve been sleeping under heavy?

VN Store

Back