Painful to watch.

Yes it is, seems like he is getting worse rather than better as time goes on. Might be time for him to lose the energy that made him famous and just read the teleprompter.

Personally I think they all suck...

Didn't know Corso had a stroke though, that's tough.

I really don't notice that much of a difference in Corso. I like all of them though.

Yeah it used to be alright to make fun of corso but you really can't since his stroke... Gameday is only worth it for the signs.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I used to poke fun at him, but since the stroke it's just not right. The poor guy is definitely still overcoming the effects. Maybe always will be.

Just wait until Erin Andrews takes his place in the next year or two.

I barely watch gameday as it is these days. I used to enjoy it a lot more when it was just an hour show but they went and got all Disney on us.

ETA: I hate the new theme music as well. Wish they would bring back the old one. This new one puts me to sleep.

Last edited:
Lou's so bad it makes me miss Trev Alberts. It was entertaining to watch Trev and Mark May go at each other at the end of the night.

Yep.

It's definitely tough watching Corso struggle. About a week or two ago he was on Dan LeBatard's show and this douchebag actually askled Lee if he'd been drinking. How can you be a sports journalist employed by ESPN no less and not know that Corso had a stroke?

VN Store

Back