Pack TBA Tuesday night

If the guy hasn't found anyone to go will hold for you until you find out yay or nay. As of this past Thursday, it looked like the one guy wasn't going

If the guy hasn't found anyone to go will hold for you until you find out yay or nay. As of this past Thursday, it looked like the one guy wasn't going
That's works, I'll be on here between 12:30 and 1:30 I'd say. What seat or seats is it? I can't remember

That's works, I'll be on here between 12:30 and 1:30 I'd say. What seat or seats is it? I can't remember
Section 313, Row 2, seat 14 Located almost directly behind goal on visitors end of the court. My crotch in seat 9 is right in the middle of the goal.

I agree. We'll never see a team like this again. We got 5 stars coming in and it's gonna be exciting and we're going to get to experience games like yesterday more often than not but this core group of guys can't be replaced. This is a special team that has laid the foundation for UT basketball to be successful for years to come.

This is a great post. It is hard to raise a sinking ship, and that is exactly what we had four years ago—a sinking dumpster fire. This is the group (along with the coaches) that didn’t just save the program, but took it to heights never seen before...and in just a few seasons.

Really remarkable when you think about it, and even more so when you consider that there isn’t a super highly recruited player in the bunch. But, they were coachable and willing to work to develop.

You nailed it: a special group.

Hate 9:00 pm games but will be there to celebrate what this team and these seniors have accomplished so far and they aren't done yet.

Wish I could be there but I'm glad I got to watch this team live when they played here in Memphis.
Long ago (1964-65?) I got to see our Vol B-ball team in Memphis. Though dim in my memory, I still remember the excitement that game generated in me. Now, I have to be careful of my blood pressure and nerves watching on TV. (really like Saturday's game) Win or lose it takes a few hours to regain control of the nerves. Don't know how I will handle the NCAA Tourney what with the great exceptions we all have.

Reactions: ATC_VOL
I'd like to ask a big favor. To all of you that are going to be attendance tomorrow night for one of the most moving Senior Nights in that arena in many many years please record it and post it to youtube. I'm sure the TV network won't show it in it's entirety. My computer is old and outdated and I'm not able to view most of the videos that are shared here on VN. I would be forever indebted. Thank you and

GBO!

VN Store

Back