Pac 12 Championship Game #4 USC vs #11 Utah

He’s playing hurt. Also, it’s not his fault that the USC defense cannot tackle. I think Hooker is a better QB, but to say Williams isn’t a Heisman candidate is wrong. He’s had an amazing season.
The rub is: Williams didn't finish it. Hooker didn't finish it.

I think there's a conversation at this point.

Reactions: WillisWG
I know they won’t invite Hooker for several dumb reasons, but I don’t see how he could not be ahead of this yak

Lol yeah trash.... They have the two best TE's in the country. They havent had to give anyone an extreme dose of those guys and NOBODY has the defense to stop them. But yeah I would laugh too if they choke

Their defense is the difference, not the offense. TN is the opposite. It's their defense that gives them enough chances to make the score a "blow out". Yet when the opponent does well and their O is disinterested....you get 16-6 and 26-22. Yeah, they'll go to sleep. Do it in the playoffs and watch them scramble and panic. It"d be epic.....totally possible.

He’s playing hurt. Also, it’s not his fault that the USC defense cannot tackle. I think Hooker is a better QB, but to say Williams isn’t a Heisman candidate is wrong. He’s had an amazing season.
He’s also playing against nonexistent PAC-12 defenses.

So who should win it? I think Hooker should, but I don’t think he will.

At this point, all other credible candidates failed to have their moment. It should be Hookers. I doubt it, but after this cluster**** by Williams, Hooker should win it.

Reactions: KoachKrab127
Riley needs to just run the clock out at this point. His stupidity and arrogance got his QB rocked unnecessarily two times on a meaningless drive.

VN Store

Back