'21 PA WDE Elijah Jeudy (Texas A&M transfer)

Why do we have people with UT Vol names suddenly pumping UGA? Looks suspicious......
I’ve been saying this all offseason.

There’s been fans that think Florida and Alabama are potential upsets but mention UGA to those same fans (an inferior team to both this season) and nope, they’re an unbeatable monster that’s gonna blow us out and cruise to the CFP.

Georgia has ZERO offense, question marks at QB, their starting RB is coming off his second ACL tear, their WR2 is out for the year already, Pittman is gone so their OL is gonna collapse regardless of talent because Luke is mediocre and is just a placeholder until southern miss or some other HC gig opens up, their DL has ONE guy that will play on Sunday’s out of a ton of 4-5 star guys that haven’t played up to their ranking and the secondary is probably the most god awful coaching job I’ve seen as they’ve got multiple 5 stars back there and get torched by good passing teams. They could be as bad as 6-4 and people don’t realize it. Alabama will 50 piece them. Florida will beat them, Tennessee and Auburn have really good chances to beat them.. I mean good grief they were loaded last year and lost to a 4-8 South Carolina team.

There’s been fans that think Florida and Alabama are potential upsets but mention UGA to those same fans (an inferior team to both this season) and nope, they’re an unbeatable monster that’s gonna blow us out and cruise to the CFP.

Georgia has ZERO offense, question marks at QB, their starting RB is coming off his second ACL tear, their WR2 is out for the year already, Pittman is gone so their OL is gonna collapse regardless of talent because Luke is mediocre and is just a placeholder until southern miss or some other HC gig opens up, their DL has ONE guy that will play on Sunday’s out of a ton of 4-5 star guys that haven’t played up to their ranking and the secondary is probably the most god awful coaching job I’ve seen as they’ve got multiple 5 stars back there and get torched by good passing teams. They could be as bad as 6-4 and people don’t realize it. Alabama will 50 piece them. Florida will beat them, Tennessee and Auburn have really good chances to beat them.. I mean good grief they were loaded last year and lost to a 4-8 South Carolina team.
Consistently the poster child for doing the least with most. Just the way we like it.

I can't speak to their defense, but I look at their offense and laugh. Do they have some highly rated guys on that side of the ball? Sure, but they'll be starting four new bodies on their OL. They have a transfer QB, so how much chemistry can he have with his WRs? And who knows how well he'll bounce back from his injury? Then you have all the other offensive woes you mentioned. I won't say they'll be horrible this year, but I like our chances against their offense. I absolutely think they are beatable.

JMO, but I think we're capable of beating anyone on our schedule. The 2 toughest games IMO are Bama and Florida, and that's really based more so on psychology than thinking they're more talented. Bama probably has more overall talent than us, but I don't think UF does. I think the biggest advantage both those teams have on us is their winning streaks against us. But streaks can be broken. I think we have a good shot at beating Florida, and I think Bama will be a battle that goes down to the wire. Hopefully we come out ahead.

Maybe I'm being overly positive, but I like where our program is. It seems we finally have coaches who know what they're doing. We have a team that is motivated, and players that love the Orange. I think we make some noise this year. We may not win every game, but I definitely think we'll be in every game.

Just to nitpick - Southern Miss job is already open

Last edited:
Let's hope they hire Luke, for no other reason than to spite UGA.
Luke makes more $ at UGA than Southern Miss can ever afford, especially after this year with no big boy schools paying them and no ticket revenue.

This

Thought now would be a good time to bump this

Bump

VN Store

Back