'21 PA WDE Elijah Jeudy

onevol74

It is time for this coaching staff to put up or shut up when it comes to wins and subquently recruiting. They may not want to talk about the loses to GaSt. and BYU, but I guarantee you competing coaches are.

VOLUNTEERSZN

2022 CFP National Champs
It is time for this coaching staff to put up or shut up when it comes to wins and subquently recruiting. They may not want to talk about the loses to GaSt. and BYU, but I guarantee you competing coaches are.
We can say the same thing about Georgia and their loss to South Carolina.. a team that would’ve been beaten by both GSU and BYU last season.

ChattownVFL

Blue chip corners and pass rushers want nothing to do with coming to Tennessee.

With this staff, it makes zero sense. But whatever.
He may not have 5 stars next to his name, but Morven Joseph looks every bit an elite prospect. Tyler Baron as well. Keshawn Lawrence might start day 1.

BaldBiker

I'm back and meaner than ever.
Save your logic bro...

I enjoy being miserable about recruiting each spring.
I enjoy the comedy of spring recruiting. Crazies are out in full force. Once fall hits, and we're solidly in the top 15, a bunch leave. The die hards will stick it out a while longer, saying...but unless we can get into the top 10, we have no chance. Early signing day comes, we're in the top 10...meh, they're pretty much all gone until Feb. Then a few will show up with the 'ol...someone's gonna knock us back out of the top 10. When that doesn't happen, they disappear until late March, early April and start the process all over again.

April and May are my favorite months for the Legions. 🤪

butchna

Sit down and tell me all about it...way over there
I enjoy the comedy of spring recruiting. Crazies are out in full force. Once fall hits, and we're solidly in the top 15, a bunch leave. The die hards will stick it out a while longer, saying...but unless we can get into the top 10, we have no chance. Early signing day comes, we're in the top 10...meh, they're pretty much all gone until Feb. Then a few will show up with the 'ol...someone's gonna knock us back out of the top 10. When that doesn't happen, they disappear until late March, early April and start the process all over again.

April and May are my favorite months for the Legions. 🤪
There’s always the reliables who soldier on when a Crouch happens...questioning “did he sign his LOI? There’s no announcement! Michigan fan posted on their board that I follow religiously that this ‘isn’t done yet!’” 😏

VN Store

Sponsors