Ozark on Netflix

The actor that played Wendy’s brother wasn’t even nominated for an Emmy for that role, and that was absolutely criminal.

In my opinion, his performance in this past season of Ozark was about as good of an acting performance as there’s ever been. The taxi cab monologue alone was worth an Emmy.

Meh. I wanted him to overdose pretty much after he came onto the scene.

You’re crazy. That was next-level good acting. Especially if you’ve seen the actor in other roles.

I was pretty shocked he didn't an Emmy nom considering how critics love this series; but then again that might have worked against him since it was nominated in so many other categories.

Reactions: Hoosier_Vol
Didn’t care for his character either. Marty and Ruth make the show for me. Really liked the old sick guy they rented the house from before they killed him off

Last edited:
Reactions: VolunteerHillbilly
2 episodes and it’s not a bad drop from prior season. Don’t much care for the Cartel nephew character so far and knocking off the sheriff didn’t make any plot sense to me

I’m 3 in and I think it’s stayed quite consistent with the brilliance of the previous seasons. Extremely tense so far. Definitely has that same feeling like anyone could get axe’d at any second.

I’m loving this season.

2 episodes and it’s not a bad drop from prior season. Don’t much care for the Cartel nephew character so far and knocking off the sheriff didn’t make any plot sense to me

I refer to him as "Discount Lalo".

I think he had said he wanted to off Darlene and Marty said she was untouchable because she worked with the sheriff and Nephew said taking him out solved the problem.

I really hope this PI guy has a good payoff, because right now it's a ton of very vague build up.

Reactions: walkenvol
Wendy Byrd and the son are extremely annoying, not impressed with the first 7 episodes.

When Wendy’s voice rises 3 octaves she becomes the most annoying character

I honestly hope Marty and his kids survive and that's about it, though the son dying might save the world from a serial killer. The nephew needs to die, the cartel guy needs to die, that annoying PI needs to die even though I don't even know what he's doing yet. The KC mob son has suffered enough I think so he can live. That stupid guy everyone keeps hiring needs to die for continuing to be an idiot. Ruth probably deserves to live just on pure rage.

I would say Darlene needs to die but Discount Lalo already took care of that, and Wyatt needed to die because he was the most annoyingly stupid family member on Netflix since Kevin Rayburn on Bloodline

Reactions: walkenvol and hog88
Personally if the son survives I think in 20 years you can do a sequel series where he's 35 and now a serial killer. Because he gives me the serial killer vibe.
Jonah is the biggest sack of crap of a human on the show. No matter how mad you get at your parents you never turn towards their sworn enemies

Reactions: hog88
What is discount lalo?

Lalo Salamanca on Better Call Saul. On that show he's the nephew of Hector and he does the same "show up to take on a more hands on approach" thing, which usually invovles killing someone and making everyone nervous. Javi on Ozark is like a worse version of him imo.

I honestly hope Marty and his kids survive and that's about it, though the son dying might save the world from a serial killer. The nephew needs to die, the cartel guy needs to die, that annoying PI needs to die even though I don't even know what he's doing yet. The KC mob son has suffered enough I think so he can live. That stupid guy everyone keeps hiring needs to die for continuing to be an idiot. Ruth probably deserves to live just on pure rage.

I would say Darlene needs to die but Discount Lalo already took care of that, and Wyatt needed to die because he was the most annoyingly stupid family member on Netflix since Kevin Rayburn on Bloodline
He just needs a signature…or a body. What if neither is possible? Got no plan C.

When did heads of mobs stop traveling with muscle? Asking for a friend of the KC Mob.

This. Dude knows how crazy she is and I'm sure the tales of her offing people with that shotgun gets around. I mean she shot off his son's junk in public with it. I thought that part was a bit lazy.

272625840_10105027602466356_2763181714308591683_n.jpg

VN Store

Back