Ozark on Netflix

I finally got around to watch it and it was outstanding. I can’t wait for season 2. The things that happen in the last episode really caught me off guard.

Stumbled across this yesterday at someone’s recommendation. Love it so far. Only five episodes in but can’t wait to see what happens.

Season Two August 31.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=teEeKAobIvY[/youtube]

best netflix show IMO

Reactions: 1 person
This is my favorite Netflix original show. Can’t wait for August 31st. Ozark and football season beginning at the same time!

Well, I've watched the first episode of season 2 and this show hasn't skipped a beat. If season 2 is half as good as the first episode, then it may be the best show, ever. Effing awesome. Btw, like I said in the Netflix thread, don't skip the recap. Ruth breaks it down, Ruthlessly. Despite all the other name actors, like Bateman and Linney, I still think whoever plays Ruth, may be the best. Enjoy "Ozark", I think u will be entertained

Well, I've watched the first episode of season 2 and this show hasn't skipped a beat. If season 2 is half as good as the first episode, then it may be the best show, ever. Effing awesome. Btw, like I said in the Netflix thread, don't skip the recap. Ruth breaks it down, Ruthlessly. Despite all the other name actors, like Bateman and Linney, I still think whoever plays Ruth, may be the best. Enjoy "Ozark", I think u will be entertained
Don’t know if you watched the Americans. She was part of an uncomfortable storyline.

No, never seen one episode. Is that the show where the Russians kinda conquered the USA ?

No, it's a period piece from the early to mid 80s where Soviet spies come to the US and live as "regular" US citizens.

No, it's a period piece from the early to mid 80s where Soviet spies come to the US and live as "regular" US citizens.
Thanks. Like I said, I've never seen it, but I have seen previews and ads for it. I'm pretty sure that it stars that dude from a F/X show about plastic surgery and also played Dr. Doom in one of those "Fantastic 4" movies with Alba and Evans. With football season starting, I doubt I will be able to check it out anytime soon. Is "The Americans" that good ?

Great series but I'm gonna have to do a refresher course from season 1 to remember what the hell is going on

VN Store

Back