OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII

Some real favorites here... going to slow me down posting, but some great memories.

pardon.gif
rofl.gif
rtfm.gif
huggy.gif

Oh fun! But same issue as @vollygirl 🤷‍♀️
Are you on an iPhone or something different? It works on my iPhone.

When I press on the (moving) image, only three options come up. I choose Copy, and go back to the VN window, and Paste it there.

I do sometimes have to wrestle when copying a gif to animate it, but as long as they’re animated on the emojis screen, they’re animated here. 1663540084865.gif
1663539940949.png

Are you on an iPhone or something different? It works on my iPhone.

When I press on the (moving) image, only three options come up. I choose Copy, and go back to the VN window, and Paste it there.

I do sometimes have to wrestle when copying a gif to animate it, but as long as they’re animated on the emojis screen, they’re animated here. View attachment 491359
View attachment 491358
Android. I can see it moving when you post, but volly and mine are just a still image.

Reactions: vollygirl
Spider crawled across me at 4:30 this morning. Didn't go back to sleep. Traffic issue getting to work was a total pain. Computer issues at work. And hubby called and said there is a tiny gas leak at the house (which he found when he was spraying for spiders), and he's waiting on the heat and air guy to get there to fix it.

So far it's a great Monday. If this is the price I pay for winning football.......BRING IT ON!!!!

Spider crawled across me at 4:30 this morning. Didn't go back to sleep. Traffic issue getting to work was a total pain. Computer issues at work. And hubby called and said there is a tiny gas leak at the house (which he found when he was spraying for spiders), and he's waiting on the heat and air guy to get there to fix it.

So far it's a great Monday. If this is the price I pay for winning football.......BRING IT ON!!!!
If you don't rush the field after we win Saturday, I'm gonna be in Chattanooga Monday morning to have a talk with you 🤣

Reactions: VolNExile

VN Store

Back