OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII

Go Dawgs.....no wait Roll ..... oh hell naw! I'm gonna watch but damn I hate rematches.....maybe this game won't be as boring as the Bama/ LSU rematch was.....I'm glad to have another SEC champ but this really sux!!!
Only thing that would make happy is for bammer to get the win, saban to retire cause he passed bear, then find out a year later the wins are vacated cause of an ineligible player. That would keep bammer and georgia from winning.

People passed out on park benches?
im still trying to get away for walk

the mrs, a bama grad, totally disagreed when i said before kickoff that i felt sure that tide would win.

she claimed then that she she was sure dawgs were going to win, was hollering at ua players, and was in bed at hallf but showed up when she heard me talking to our son.early in 4th quarter

she actually asked me this morning who won. the better team won, she said

Reactions: VolNExile
back from 30-minute walk, and no one was passed out on park bench or dangling from a tree (we live in least-crimson tainted part of tusk county). Only saw one other walker (a graybeard) but a rescue unit vehicle, with driver inside, was parked across from start of trail
Ah, it’s nice when the local authorities keep an eye on our welfare…

VN Store

Back