OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII

Sorry, thought you didn't mind my shopping spree
Ugh!!

My guess is a place I purchased something from got hacked. The charge that went through was for a place that helps people start their own business, and I got a call on my cellphone this morning saying i had inquired about business insurance. People suck.

Ugh!!

My guess is a place I purchased something from got hacked. The charge that went through was for a place that helps people start their own business, and I got a call on my cellphone this morning saying i had inquired about business insurance. People suck.
We've had it happen, and it sucks.

Reactions: vollygirl
My boys just left. Neighbors tree fell, and was partially on hubby's boat. We got it cut down and hauled into neighbor's backyard. Hubby is still at work, they had an issue with work another crew was doing. I'm thankful he doesn't have to deal with the tree when he gets home.

My boys just left. Neighbors tree fell, and was partially on hubby's boat. We got it cut down and hauled into neighbor's backyard. Hubby is still at work, they had an issue with work another crew was doing. I'm thankful he doesn't have to deal with the tree when he gets home.
Did the boat get damaged? 😲

* Oh, ok, was anyone hurt? —but how’s the boat?

Ugh!!

That definitely sucks!

I've had it happen once, it was my cc. Charged some $3000 or so from overseas. CC immediately flagged and contacted me. Nope, not me, send me a new card thanks!

No idea how or where it was taken. It's hard to protect yourself, but banks and cc's have been good anytime I've had fraud or disputed charges.

Ugh!!

Is your bank going to tie up your account until this is officially resolved (a right that banks have with debit cards), or are they playing nicely?

Is your bank going to tie up your account until this is officially resolved (a right that banks have with debit cards), or are they playing nicely?
No, they just canceled the card. I'll call next week and have them send a new one since we're going out of town tomorrow.

The biggest pain now will be setting up new info for the autodraft stuff like Amazon and YouTube Music.

I’ve never been very interested in the Olympic opening ceremony, but I tuned in last night just in time to see the drone globe. That was something.

Watching some swimming and beach volleyball while waiting for the lawn to dry out a bit. Gotta mow, today.

Watching a bit of men’s gymnastics. US men killed the floor exercise in all around qualifying. They’re in the team final. Each of them also qualified in an event competition.

Reactions: VolNExile

VN Store

Back