OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII

Hey Volnation! Few for the weekend b4 I head out early (got a last minute item to pick up for my wife, married 33 yrs today!....man she deserves sainthood!!)

....To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism, to steal from many is research.

.....If you much choose between 2 evils, pick the one you've never tried before.

.....Always try to be modest. And be proud of it!

Hey Volnation! Few for the weekend b4 I head out early (got a last minute item to pick up for my wife, married 33 yrs today!....man she deserves sainthood!!)

....To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism, to steal from many is research.

.....If you much choose between 2 evils, pick the one you've never tried before.

Happy Anniversary!!

Happy anniversary

Happy anniversary to you sainted wife. 😎

Reactions: VolNExile
Nasy hot next two days, but will be in 70s Monday, Back home, Claudette will be good test to see if leak in roof fixed.

What are you doing with it? I love deep colors, but they're a pita to paint over.
That’s a big damn guest bathroom! 🤪

Looks like it’s going to be great!

It is huge for a guest bath. It's interesting they chose to do a single vanity for it. Could easily eventually extend to a longer one or do double sinks.

This is a house under contract in my neighborhood with the same layout.

Photo-71289346-21.jpg

As for now...we are just changing the color to a light tan. It's dark brown right now, which is way too dark since the only lighting is over the sink. Another questionable decision for such a large bathroom.

VN Store

Back