OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII

Not cool.
Car was sitting still, over to the right, emergency blinkers on, yet several cyclists still steered into it. That’s what is not cool. If it was a race, it should have been better organized.

I’m sure you’re a responsible rider, but I’ve driven in San Francisco, and a lot of cyclists there are just nucking futs. No regard for pedestrians, other vehicles, or the simple laws of physics. Everyone else is responsible for getting out of the way of the Lords of Lycra.

Car was sitting still, over to the right, emergency blinkers on, yet several cyclists still steered into it. That’s what is not cool. If it was a race, it should have been better organized.

I’m sure you’re a responsible rider, but I’ve driven in San Francisco, and a lot of cyclists there are just nucking futs. No regard for pedestrians, other vehicles, or the simple laws of physics. Everyone else is responsible for getting out of the way of the Lords of Lycra.
Yes. Not cool. I’m a touring cyclist, not a racer. No position in the pack is worth collision. Nucking futs riders put all of us at risk.

Reactions: VolNExile

VN Store

Back