OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII

Morning.

Getting ready to head out with the last little bit. Cleared housing Friday. Driving 5 hours. Unload the trailer and take it back. Drive to the airport to fly to Houston to pick up the Mustang. Drive Mustang back Should be a fun (LOL) next 2 days.

Morning.

Getting ready to head out with the last little bit. Cleared housing Friday. Driving 5 hours. Unload the trailer and take it back. Drive to the airport to fly to Houston to pick up the Mustang. Drive Mustang back Should be a fun (LOL) next 2 days.
Safe travels man.

Morning.

May the weather be nice, the traffic sparse, and your journey a pleasant one.

Morning y'all! How about the Vol baseball team & that rowdy, cheering bunch of Big Orange fans at LNS?:cool::cool:
were you there?
nasty weather in satanloosa has been forcing me to alter my game-day rituals and watch vols live at the rare times he had power and internet service.

maybe that's a sign little nickie should not have signed that extension.

I carry a mask every time I go out in case I encounter a place that requires one. The lost item must have worked its way out of my pocket without my noticing.
Meant that I switched to the paper masks. I’ve still got them in ziplock bags in my purse and car, for the same reason as you.

I suspect I’ll be finding them for years to come, like the “coasters” from breast-feeding days. 🙄

were you there?
nasty weather in satanloosa has been forcing me to alter my game-day rituals and watch vols live at the rare times he had power and internet service.

maybe that's a sign little nickie should not have signed that extension.
Not there, just watching from Nashville. Stay safe in tornado alley!

Reactions: ArdentVol
still uncomfortable watching vols live. Lighting began as game started. Noah-like rain now. Probably will be in dark in few more minutes.T
still uncomfortable watching vols live. Lighting began as game started. Noah-like rain now. Probably will be in dark in few more minutes.T
Know the feeling. So far Jake Rucker providing thunder & lightning for Tennessee bats!

VN Store

Back