OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII

Morning. Went to the dentist for my check-up. Had a good time chatting away and catching up with my old hygienist. Unfortunately she came out of retirement to help out for horrible reasoning. My current hygienist's husband was diagnosed with cancer in January and she has been out since then. He passed away yesterday at 49. I've been going to this place for about 15+ years and this place has not had turnover, so I've gotten to know each of them. Good group of people.

Morning. Went to the dentist for my check-up. Had a good time chatting away and catching up with my old hygienist. Unfortunately she came out of retirement to help out for horrible reasoning. My current hygienist's husband was diagnosed with cancer in January and she has been out since then. He passed away yesterday at 49. I've been going to this place for about 15+ years and this place has not had turnover, so I've gotten to know each of them. Good group of people.
Way too fast and young. I've known 2 people who passed within months of being diagnosed lately.

It is a bummer. Kevin just called his parents to check in...here is how it started..

Kevin: Hi, how's it going.
His Mom: eh
Kevin: Everything okay?
His Mom: No. Life sucks and we are all going to die
Kevin: life's great and we will all eventually die.

😆

PS..... I met and talked with OWH............he was a great person and I think HE would want VN to stay positive thru all this Crap!!!!
We are a unique group of people in a world of lost souls..............................................

PS..... I met and talked with OWH............he was a great person and I think HE would want VN to stay positive thru all this Crap!!!!
We are a unique group of people in a world of lost souls..............................................
He would, and he would love to hear about the shopping I did early on 😆

VN Store

Back