OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII

It's afternoon, here. I have yet another meeting, 1-2pm EDT. "Lunch is not important for east coasters." My Cali colleagues keep pressing this, and I'm scheduling a recurring Issues/Defects call at 9AM EDT/6AM PDT.

It's afternoon, here. I have yet another meeting, 1-2pm EDT. "Lunch is not important for east coasters." My Cali colleagues keep pressing this, and I'm scheduling a recurring Issues/Defects call at 9AM EDT/6AM PDT.
Troof

When I worked remotely for SF VA, I signed on at 7:30 am Eastern and worked in blissful peace before having to deal with colleagues. Any meetings were usually in my workday tour, and if not, I just logged in on speaker while fixing dinner. Sometimes remembered the mute button too.

Reactions: Tin Man
Yep. All of the lines of business I support are not on EST, so they like to schedule meetings during lunch or after my work hours. I decline the after hours ones and say if you want me there, find a better time

Reactions: VolNExile
Good morning, VN! Listening to "A Host of Volunteers" abridged podcast of the 1988 Peach Bowl against Indiana. John Ward, Bill Anderson calling names like Reggie Cobb, Keith Davis, Anthony Miller, T.D. Woods, Jeff Francis, Eric Still, etc. We were at that game in old Fulton County Stadium. Ward STILL gives me goosebumps.

VN Store

Back