OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII

How did it go? Did you successfully donate, yesterday?
I should have known I was in trouble when the girl marked my arm with a marker. After repositioning the needle three different times, we were good to go. She said "Do you usually have trouble stopping the bleeding?" Uh, no? Never. That was right before she got an ice pack for my arm. :rolleyes: I know they gotta learn, but damn.

I should have known I was in trouble when the girl marked my arm with a marker. After repositioning the needle three different times, we were good to go. She said "Do you usually have trouble stopping the bleeding?" Uh, no? Never. That was right before she got an ice pack for my arm. :rolleyes: I know they gotta learn, but damn.

One donor to another, thank you for your gift of life.

Reactions: vollygirl
Dang!!

Last time I had blood drawn the nurse told me I was a good bleeder, and she said that was a good thing. Then I replied "yeah, until I get shot or stabbed".

Reactions: jhen713

VN Store

Back