OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII

Found out earlier that they arrested a teacher at my daughter's school for having sex with a 14 year old. WTH is wrong with people?
Back when I was still at home in Kentucky, one of the teachers at the city school was messing around with a girl. She happened to be the youngest sister of a friend of mine, and their dad was a big joker. The teacher was also one of the football coaches, and in pretty good shape himself. They were caught at school kissing, and the parents were called down. My friends dad beat the crap out of the teacher right there at school. It was the talk of the Town for a while, but never made headlines.

Back when I was still at home in Kentucky, one of the teachers at the city school was messing around with a girl. She happened to be the youngest sister of a friend of mine, and their dad was a big joker. The teacher was also one of the football coaches, and in pretty good shape himself. They were caught at school kissing, and the parents were called down. My friends dad beat the crap out of the teacher right there at school. It was the talk of the Town for a while, but never made headlines.
Good for the dad!

VN Store

Back