OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII

Morning!

Got up, worked out, showered, ate breakfast, fixed my lunch, did hair and makeup, and got to work early.

Realized I didn't have my cellphone. Thankfully hubby is bringing it to me. (Several applications I use in my job require ID verification, which is done with my phone.)
My mom left her cellphone at home for the cruise they are on now.

Reactions: VolNExile
So far, so good. Not near as physical, and the benefits are amazing. I got every coverage they had for like $70 a week, and was paying $297 at the old place for everything!
Our benefits at WF are good too. Makes it hard to leave, but they need to do something about the morale right now.

Reactions: joevol33
Our benefits at WF are good too. Makes it hard to leave, but they need to do something about the morale right now.
My old company was like that with morale. All sorts of places got big money from the Gov during the pandemic, gave incentives to new hires, gave themselves some nice bonuses, and left out the faithful who worked the whole time, around here anyway. My new job was different, people still bragging about how they passed that money on to them. I think a lot of places got too focused on who they didn't have, and took for granted who they did have.

Didn't realize I've been mia since Wednesday. Thursday was a busy day and then we left for Beaufort to celebrate our anniversary (tomorrow).
NC or SC?

We were in Beaufort NC (BOW-fort, not BYOO-fort SC) yesterday morning to stretch our legs before the long drive back from Ocracoke. They had multiple blocks on the waterfront blocked off for a wooden boat show, which was fun. Beautiful day!

NC or SC?

We were in Beaufort NC (BOW-fort, not BYOO-fort SC) yesterday morning to stretch our legs before the long drive back from Ocracoke. They had multiple blocks on the waterfront blocked off for a wooden boat show, which was fun. Beautiful day!
SC. When I called to book our room at an inn in downtown, the lady confirmed that I wanted a place in SC not NC. They must get that alot!

Reactions: VolNExile
My old company was like that with morale. All sorts of places got big money from the Gov during the pandemic, gave incentives to new hires, gave themselves some nice bonuses, and left out the faithful who worked the whole time, around here anyway. My new job was different, people still bragging about how they passed that money on to them. I think a lot of places got too focused on who they didn't have, and took for granted who they did have.
I think WF is taking for granted who they have. We have a lot of people leaving the legal department right now, and good ones.

I asked my old team how my replacement was coming along. They said candidates have been awful. They thought all these people would be easily replaceable, but there are issues now.

VN Store

Back