OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII

Oh my gosh!!! I love that!!!!!
It was great timing, her Christmas gift Tiffany had ordered literally came yesterday, finally. It's a necklace, and has a picture of my grandmother in it. You hold it up to the light, and see the picture, or shine a light through it, and the picture projects on the wall. She gave it to her, and told her to figure out what was inside. The look on her face when she said, "that's my mommy", and she started crying. I wish I had videoed it, but I'll never forget it.

It was great timing, her Christmas gift Tiffany had ordered literally came yesterday, finally. It's a necklace, and has a picture of my grandmother in it. You hold it up to the light, and see the picture, or shine a light through it, and the picture projects on the wall. She gave it to her, and told her to figure out what was inside. The look on her face when she said, "that's my mommy", and she started crying. I wish I had videoed it, but I'll never forget it.
Oh my gosh!! What a special moment!!

Reactions: joevol33
And the fact your wife made it happen. Those are the life moments.

morning, watching weather channel reports from asheville, grenville, nasvill cookeville and memphis and fla twister
nothing here, even though areas due west and south seeing snow.

VN Store

Back