OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII

How did tick tok doc appt go?
Tick tock doc ran two hours late, but he did take me off eliquis, which a hospitalist had put me on more than two years ago after stroke. Doc had implanted a heart monitor after stroke to see if it could be attributed caused by afib. Monitor has shown no signs of any problem and I'll be started in plavix tomorrow (huge cost savings). Did EKG, etc and changed the BP med I had been taking for years. Said to check back next year

Thanks for asking

Good morning friend, today is Wednesday, September 29.

Grab yourself a cup of joe and enjoy this morning's read. Today we celebrate National Coffee Day. After the Boston Tea Party, Americans were in love with coffee. It’s estimated that over 66 percent of us drink at least one cup of coffee each day. We have machines that brew it, cups that keep it hot and businesses that do nothing but sell it. I've solved some of the world's biggest problems over a cup of coffee. I’ve turned strangers into friends sitting down with a cup of coffee. I was able to drive an extra hundred miles while sleepy because of that cup of coffee. The first item on my to-do list each morning is to drink a cup of coffee.

When I read that today is National Coffee Day I grabbed my favorite mug, added water and a pre-measured Keurig cup to my coffee machine and waited till my mug was full. I sat down on my side of the couch and drank my coffee. Why? Because for me I celebrate National Coffee Day every morning. Do something nice for someone today. God Bless!!!

Grab yourself a cup of joe and enjoy this morning's read. Today we celebrate National Coffee Day. After the Boston Tea Party, Americans were in love with coffee. It’s estimated that over 66 percent of us drink at least one cup of coffee each day. We have machines that brew it, cups that keep it hot and businesses that do nothing but sell it. I've solved some of the world's biggest problems over a cup of coffee. I’ve turned strangers into friends sitting down with a cup of coffee. I was able to drive an extra hundred miles while sleepy because of that cup of coffee. The first item on my to-do list each morning is to drink a cup of coffee.

When I read that today is National Coffee Day I grabbed my favorite mug, added water and a pre-measured Keurig cup to my coffee machine and waited till my mug was full. I sat down on my side of the couch and drank my coffee. Why? Because for me I celebrate National Coffee Day every morning. Do something nice for someone today. God Bless!!!
☕☕☕

Reactions: Hoosier_Vol

I can't do it!

Reactions: joevol33
Do the 604 stairs of the Amicolola Falls trail. When I was recovered from a sprained ankle, I did that trail down & up to celebrate.
We will do another time, going to hike other spots. Considered it, but there is a section of the stairs that closed due to damage from a storm this spring. Couple recent reviews have mentioned it is still closed so that section of the falls is only viewable from the side.

Would rather go when we can see and experience the whole thing.

Tallulah Gorge also has the suspension bridge closed right now.

Seems like GA is hurting for repairs at the parks.

You ever swam in Lake Michigan? It's colder than a well digger's as-hole even in July / August.

No.
Also I’ve never swam at my breach in my whole life.

Then I would just be satisfied with going to the Adidas store in the Water Tower Place because I would have cash to buy Adidas items I want.
Also look at the Lamborghinis inside the Bentley Gold Coast.
Eat deep dish pizza at Pizzeria UNO.

Relax at a bar that has karaoke, sing songs, and possibly talk to a babe.

Reactions: tntar heel

VN Store

Back