OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII

If I'm a coach, and I'm young, not at a P5 school, but I want to get there, I am interested in Tennessee. My main job for the next couple of years would be to stabilize the program, strenghten the foundation, get the right people in place.......and improve day to day. I'm not expected to come in and win championships day 1 because of all the crap that happened before I got there. I won't have all the scholarship players I want, I won't have the opportunity to go to post season play, but that's okay......cause there are other things that need fixing right away and this gives me the time - whether I want it or not - to work on these things.

I want White to go find that guy.

If I'm a coach, and I'm young, not at a P5 school, but I want to get there, I am interested in Tennessee. My main job for the next couple of years would be to stabilize the program, strenghten the foundation, get the right people in place.......and improve day to day. I'm not expected to come in and win championships day 1 because of all the crap that happened before I got there. I won't have all the scholarship players I want, I won't have the opportunity to go to post season play, but that's okay......cause there are other things that need fixing right away and this gives me the time - whether I want it or not - to work on these things.

I want White to go find that guy.
I didn't mean that guy.

VN Store

Back