OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII

What a terrible loss to his community, as well as to his friends and family.
You know, it is honestly the first time I really acknowledged the impact of this virus on our country. I know families have suffered terribly, but there are thousands of Chris's out there who were doing amazing things in their communities, and now they are gone.

Not sure why it took me so long to feel it like this.

Last edited:
You know, it is honestly the first time I really acknowledged the impact of this virus on our country. I know families have suffered terribly, but there are thousands of Chris's out there who were doing amazing things in their communities, and now they are gone.

I find it hard to get my brain around the scope of it. ☹️

So I’m heading several state partnership programs on vaccine reimbursement. It really is scary how mishandled this vaccine situation has been. I’m glad they are em invoking the Defense Production Act;
There really aren’t enough words to describe how mishandled this was at the federal level.

My uncle is still under daily care right now, and he had it in December. I'll be really surprised if he makes it, but he would be the first where I've seen more than just a week of sickness.

But I get it. It seems to have to really hit home before people understand it's impact.

So I’m heading several state partnership programs on vaccine reimbursement. It really is scary how mishandled this vaccine situation has been. I’m glad they are em invoking the Defense Production Act;
There really aren’t enough words to describe how mishandled this was at the federal level.
I'm not sure I want to know.

Waiting to see if one of my cycling crew tests positive for covid-19. He's only 60 and in fine shape. Still, nobody really knows how and infection is going to impact various people.
Hope all goes well!

One of my daughter’s friends is still hospitalized, although she’s out of the ICU. Only risk factor for severe disease is weight (not enormous) hanging on from childbirth. Husband is a doctor, three kids. She’s 36.

VN Store

Back