OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII

joevol33

trampoline king
We've had a lot of people doing stuff since my wife had surgery. Cooking dinner, I've only cooked a few times the past 3 weeks. Helping with the kids after school stuff, and picking up medicine for her while I'm at work. My wife told me she called to pay our electric bill a couple of days ago, and some had stopped by and paid it anonymously. It's just humbling to know people do any of those things when your family has been going through this. Time to pay it forward.

volwindy

sunshine hiker
We've had a lot of people doing stuff since my wife had surgery. Cooking dinner, I've only cooked a few times the past 3 weeks. Helping with the kids after school stuff, and picking up medicine for her while I'm at work. My wife told me she called to pay our electric bill a couple of days ago, and some had stopped by and paid it anonymously. It's just humbling to know people do any of those things when your family has been going through this. Time to pay it forward.
Cook us all ribeyes!

vollygirl

GO VOLS!!!
Staff member
You and your family are the living example Joe.

VN Store

Sponsors