OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII

Nah, I don't nudge anyone. I figure people will play when they are ready. I have a BIL that will nudge me from time to time, it just makes me wait another day to play him back. He usually scores 10,000+ a week. I just can't see it. It's hard for me to get 2000pts most weeks. Some weeks I don't even break a 1000.

Nah, I don't nudge anyone. I figure people will play when they are ready. I have a BIL that will nudge me from time to time, it just makes me wait another day to play him back. He usually scores 10,000+ a week. I just can't see it. It's hard for me to get 2000pts most weeks. Some weeks I don't even break a 1000.

I got notification that you did! I got a new phone earlier this year and I don't like the notifications as much. I used to see on the app that I had so many plays to make. Now I don't see anything except when someone has played, so sometimes I forget about it.

I got notification that you did! I got a new phone earlier this year and I don't like the notifications as much. I used to see on the app that I had so many plays to make. Now I don't see anything except when someone has played, so sometimes I forget about it.
I'm gonna nudge you into a mud hole for picking that avi 😁

Snowed like hell up here in New Hampshire last night. They expected 5-8 of snow, and I’d say we got every bit of that. Was in Boston for a Bob Weir concert, and the drive home was sketchy at best.

VN Store

Back