OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII

Where? What did I miss? I've been too wrapped up in the wedding.
It's something that the historical society puts on every year in October. They do a tour of the city cemetery. They take you to various graves, and they have actors portraying the person buried there, telling their life story. It's fascinating if you love history as much as I do.

It's something that the historical society puts on every year in October. They do a tour of the city cemetery. They take you to various graves, and they have actors portraying the person buried there, telling their life story. It's fascinating if you love history as much as I do.
That is so cool!!! What city is this?

That is so cool. Wish they did something like that here.
This was the 22nd annual, so they've been doing it here for quite a while. They always do different people too. The actors basically just find someone they want to portray, research them and tell their story. One of the men they portrayed last night was a man who was 8'6". I can't imagine anyone that tall. They said his legs alone stood 59 inches. That's just 2 inches shorter than my wife is. And that's just his legs.

This was the 22nd annual, so they've been doing it here for quite a while. They always do different people too. The actors basically just find someone they want to portray, research them and tell their story. One of the men they portrayed last night was a man who was 8'6". I can't imagine anyone that tall. They said his legs alone stood 59 inches. That's just 2 inches shorter than my wife is. And that's just his legs.
I am just fascinated with this!

VN Store

Back