OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII

I’ve been up since 2:30am due to a respiratory virus. I’m feeling better after an analgesic, breakfast, and coffee. Likely, I’ll nap later today.

First “bug” that I’ve contracted in awhile. It’s a parting “gift” from my participation in last weekend’s loop ride.

Reactions: feathersax
I’ve been up since 2:30am due to a respiratory virus. I’m feeling better after an analgesic, breakfast, and coffee. Likely, I’ll nap later today.

First “bug” that I’ve contracted in awhile. It’s a parting “gift” from my participation in last weekend’s loop ride.
Hope you feel better

Reactions: Tin Man

Just add a shot of whiskey to the coffee.

a shot to the coffee helped again
the bug struck while we were in STL. Returned Tuesday, saw doc Wed. Got a couple of shots in the backside and began RX this morning

Best news was that grandkids have mot developed symptoms and that I got negatives on flu and COVID tests Probably had something to do with battling bama allergies t and the advent of serious pollen problems that began in Mo.

VN Store

Back