Overwatch 2

BearCat204

Second Chances
I didnt play a second of the first Overwatch, but I really like this game. F2P and seems to be only cosmetics for sale. Launch has been rough, but got in some today and a bit tonight and its very additive for me. Anyone play?

Reactions: Rifleman
I didnt play a second of the first Overwatch, but I really like this game. F2P and seems to be only cosmetics for sale. Launch has been rough, but got in some today and a bit tonight and its very additive for me. Anyone play?
I downloaded it but haven’t fired it up yet. I watched a video and couldn’t really tell a difference between this one and the old one. Lol.

Played the first with my kid on PC and then more on console once cross-play came in, which oddly I preferred as console players seemed far less toxic.

Design-wise it was impressive how much personality they were able to get into each character with just a first person weapon perspective. Out of the box all the characters with extra movement abilities felt incredible to play, and felt like they rewarded skill and game sense better than any game I've played.

But then it got to be too many shields and too many stuns and it wasn't nearly as fun so I mostly just played death match here and there. Though it sounds like those mistakes may have been reversed, so I'll definitely give it a try.

Edit: My impression after playing my placements. 5v5 is an improvement. New maps and modes are quite nice, but it is more like a better version of what they already had than a new game.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back