Overhang row?

CanadianVol

Taking my son to the USC game this year. It'll be his first game. We want to sit in the North/Northwest endzone, but want to make sure he can still see the video board. What row does the overhang start to hurt seeing that?

It really doesn't in the N zone. Even the highest lower bowl seats have TVs overhead but you can still see the jumbotron.

It really doesn't in the N zone. Even the highest lower bowl seats have TVs overhead but you can still see the jumbotron.
Depends on which section you are in. I am in Y8, row 47 and can see the jumbotron. My brother is on row 51 and cannot see it.

Most areas I been in it’s been row 52 or above. I am in Q row 56 and can seen Jumbo. Most sidelines only a few rows you can see jumbo if you’re not standing.

Last edited:

This is just really not true at all. I sit on the last row in X3 and I don't come close to seeing the jumbotron. I think I had to go down to the mid 40s rows to be able to see it. I love the seats though because I know I am never going to be in the sun or rain.

This is just really not true at all. I sit on the last row in X3 and I don't come close to seeing the jumbotron. I think I had to go down to the mid 40s rows to be able to see it. I love the seats though because I know I am never going to be in the sun or rain.
Correct, it's near row 46-48 maybe even 52 can't remember exact row

VN Store

Back