Outback Bowl: #21 Arkansas vs Penn St

Arkansas is in better shape as a program than Tennessee right now.

They made a good hire who is in year 2. We made a good hire who just finished his 1st year. Both teams have improved immensely. If they’re in better shape it’s only because Pittman has had more time .

Reactions: CaliVol2009
Arkansas is in better shape as a program than Tennessee right now.
They have more depth, but are also further down the path of their rebuild than we are. This was Pittman's second year.

What we need to see next year is our program take another step under Heupel like Arkansas did under Pittman this year.

Sam Pittman has done an excellent job at Arkansas. I hope he is a force for good in the SEC West.

They didn't win a single SEC game two years ago. They are playing solid football. Landed a former 5 star WR from OU.

Reactions: McDad
They didn't win a single SEC game two years ago. They are playing solid football. Landed a former 5 star WR from OU.
I guess he retains Briles as OC, too. Gotta be favorite for #2 in the west for 22, I think.

Reactions: BreatheUT
I guess he retains Briles as OC, too. Gotta be favorite for #2 in the west for 22, I think.

It'll be interesting to see if they can follow-up this season with another solid one. Pittman seems to have the program stable.

If UT had tried to hire a career position coach as HC, y’all would’ve Schiano’d him out

Admittedly many would've questioned it. It seems to have worked out for Arkansas right now. I think his coordinators are excellent.

Pittman rebuilt quickly with transfers on LOS. Many won’t be back next year plus they probably lose the QB. I’d say aTM is 2nd in SEC West next year.

Molester U still is trash and they’re tied at the hip to a POS human.

Only way it could ge worse is if his name was Brian Kelly

Pittman rebuilt quickly with transfers on LOS. Many won’t be back next year plus they probably lose the QB. I’d say aTM is 2nd in SEC West next year.

I don’t think Jefferson is much of a pro prospect at this point so he should be back

Even in a 3 win season last year it was clear he was a good coach. I think they were 8-9 points away from a 6-4 SEC only season.

Reactions: BreatheUT
Their schedule next year is horrific. I thought they had a rough schedule this year, but their schedule next year is off the charts tough.

VN Store

Back