Out with Jones - In with Pruitt! Go Vols

Pruitt ball is a FAKE...

REAL ones come with "Cornbread".above his sig...

giphy.gif

Last edited:
You'd be amazed at what a little patience, a sharpie and a .38 can get you.

You must be old school to use a 38 to make him sign that. Was it an old Colt detective, a Smith model 10 or something else?

J/k btw for the PC police.

Last edited:
Reactions: dduncan4163
A friend of mine is good friends with him. Him and his family stayed at the Pruitt house for the weekend and he brought it back to me as a present last night! Yay! Go Vols!! Beat Missouri!!!!

Still trying to decide what to do with the Jones’ signed ball. I thought the same as some of you. Jones was pretty impressed with his signature. Pruitt showed humility on the signature and has shown it on the field too. I like him and think he’s doing a great job coaching our boys. Glad he’s our coach!!

Here’s the full display73254C7F-CE22-42AA-8486-B9888D2B75AB.jpeg

Last edited:
I had a ball signed by Jones for a charity event. A real nice one like the one in OP's picture( football wasn't cheap). The idiot signed it on the brown part of the ball. You can barely see it and to display, it looked like garbage because you could either faintly see what appeared to maybe be a signature or kindergarten scribble on the brown side no laces showing or you could flip over to the logo and no signature....I paid a lot of shipping to and from the university for that crap too!

Reactions: dduncan4163
I had a ball signed by Jones for a charity event. A real nice one like the one in OP's picture( football wasn't cheap). The idiot signed it on the brown part of the ball. You can barely see it and to display, it looked like garbage because you could either faintly see what appeared to maybe be a signature or kindergarten scribble on the brown side no laces showing or you could flip over to the logo and no signature....I paid a lot of shipping to and from the university for that crap too!

Perfect. Send it to CJP and turn a loss into a win.

Reactions: Russdaddy2027
Butch Jones ridiculous signature makes me wanna vomit. Even John Hancock would be like, "Oh dear, save some ink for the rest of us good fellow."

The difference is Pruitts hands are probably worn from playing football and getting down and dirty so it affected his handwriting. And Lyle had time to practice his signature in between band recitals.

Reactions: FlVols
Great get my friend and I admit to being jealous.

As for the bOtch ball I'd do the following...

1...I'd shoot it.

2...I'd stab is with a sharp knife 3 or 4 times.

3...I'd build a small fire and start at 1 end and slowly burn it all up.

4...I'd then dig a hole and bury it in my yard.

5...Then I'd have a beer and enjoy a job well done.

6...Then I'd piss on it to try to finish off the stench of a historic season of more losses in Tennessee footVol history.

That would be a spot in my yard were I'd take a piss quite often.

VFL...GBO!!!

FLV...now your Vol universe is in complete order...dang cool bud...thanks for sharing...;)

GO VOLS...BEAT TIGERS!

Reactions: FlVols
Try a dry erase marker to remove the permanent then some white shoe polish for the Butch ball.

Then it becomes a good toss around ball while tailgating. It’s not a collectible anymore.

I had a few hats to get signed by some VFLs, I had to tell them to sign big.

VN Store

Back