Out of Quarantine

So how we get ready for the three parade in just a couple of days? If we can't guard the three point line and bash them on the boards I don't see a win. Coming back after a long layoff is a bad time to play a three point shooting team.

So how we get ready for the three parade in just a couple of days? If we can't guard the three point line and bash them on the boards I don't see a win. Coming back after a long layoff is a bad time to play a three point shooting team.

Any time is a bad time to play a 3 pt shooting team. Even worse if they are a good 3 pt shooting team, as these teams seem to be a little better than average.

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
I hope that for once they have a game plan for someone to try and limit Ramirez open threes. She torched us last season as no one bothered to guard her or even close out on her. I know Dungee is 36 percent and Slocum is 35 from the three and one of them will get open. but Ramirez is 44 and she was the one we decided not to guard last year.

Any time is a bad time to play a 3 pt shooting team. Even worse if they are a good 3 pt shooting team, as these teams seem to be a little better than average.

It shouldn't be if we could play tough, straght-up man and fight through screens or switch effectively.

The teams that should provide problems are those with smothering, trapping defenses and those with dominant posts who are nearly unstoppable down low.

It shouldn't be if we could play tough, straght-up man and fight through screens or switch effectively.

The teams that should provide problems are those with smothering, trapping defenses and those with dominant posts who are nearly unstoppable down low.

You've just described the team I would have made out of our players!

Reactions: creekdipper

VN Store

Back