Our OC

donsargegolf

Does anyone think with all of the changes in coaching personal, both pro and college, our program could not upgrade our offensive intelligence, coaching, playcalling and performance with the people available due to coaching changes on all levels?

Let Ainge understand the offensive scheme better, so he can take control of the offense like a QB should. If that happens and it still doesn't work, then changes should be made.

03.jpg

No, our offensive play calling was very good considering that we had freshman QBs taking the snaps. You can't just open up the playbook under those circumstances. It these guys had been Jr.s or Sr.s, I'd be more likely to agree.

Quite frankly, RS has been responsible for a lot of good things with our offense this year. His work with the baby Qbs has been very good. His recruitment of these baby Qbs and JC as well has made a big impact on the Vols. We had 2 RB's near the 1000 yard mark, both TBs averaging over 5 ypc. We distributed passes to an average 9 different recievers per game. Our achilles heel was the time it took getting the plays from the sideline to the QB and from the QB to the team. The result of this was OL injury and less production than our potential. Can't blame play calling on that.

Sarge, the Avatar is for you!

Attachments

• bl.gif
    bl.gif
    176.2 KB · Views: 0
Originally posted by BHAMVOLFAN@Dec 19, 2004 7:18 AM
No, our offensive play calling was very good considering that we had freshman QBs taking the snaps. You can't just open up the playbook under those circumstances. It these guys had been Jr.s or Sr.s, I'd be more likely to agree.

Quite frankly, RS has been responsible for a lot of good things with our offense this year. His work with the baby Qbs has been very good. His recruitment of these baby Qbs and JC as well has made a big impact on the Vols. We had 2 RB's near the 1000 yard mark, both TBs averaging over 5 ypc. We distributed passes to an average 9 different recievers per game. Our achilles heel was the time it took getting the plays from the sideline to the QB and from the QB to the team. The result of this was OL injury and less production than our potential. Can't blame play calling on that.

I know, I know. Our running is fantastic. Just let Ainge mature so our passing game becomes complete, then the offense is full circle.

What is that huge pic of???

Pardon my not knowing , but I rarely watch television. I did recognize Peter Gallagher though.

Originally posted by LadyinOrange@Dec 19, 2004 3:22 PM
What is that huge pic of???

Pardon my not knowing , but I rarely watch television. I did recognize Peter Gallagher though.

It's a pic of the cast from The OC.

VN Store

Back