Our new Coach could be Tony Elliott (rumor)

Booooo. Underwhelming times infinity. They keep on getting clowns and wonder why our program is a circus

Reactions: Border Vol
If it's Elliott, does he try to get some Clemson players to go into the portal and follow him to Knoxville? I feel like that is something Pruitt would not do for us and it would make me nervous having another head coach who was a player, GA, assistant and coordinator at a school that we directly recruit against if he isn't willing to stick a knife in his alma mater's back on the way out the door. We need a killer. Is Elliott a killer? Asking because I don't know enough about him to have an opinion on this.

If it's Elliott, does he try to get some Clemson players to go into the portal and follow him to Knoxville? I feel like that is something Pruitt would not do for us and it would make me nervous having another head coach who was a player, GA, assistant and coordinator at a school that we directly recruit against if he isn't willing to stick a knife in his alma mater's back on the way out the door. We need a killer. Is Elliott a killer? Asking because I don't know enough about him to have an opinion on this.

What if it’s Cristobal?

What if it’s Cristobal?
somebody screwed with his wikipedia page. funny. I'd probably be less concerned with a sitting head coach who won a P5 conference championship, particularly one who has recruiting experience in the south. But recruiting is a question for anyone we bring in. I want someone who would do to his current team what Lane did to us. Scorched earth commitment to winning.

somebody screwed with his wikipedia page. funny. I'd probably be less concerned with a sitting head coach who won a P5 conference championship, particularly one who has recruiting experience in the south. But recruiting is a question for anyone we bring in. I want someone who would do to his current team what Lane did to us. Scorched earth commitment to winning.
I haven’t seen that.....I was just saying what if it’s Cristobal? He’s been mentioned only a few times

VN Store

Back